wie man den Arm für den Kabinenluftstrom freigibt

Nachrichten werden nach 30 Tagen gelöscht. Aufgrund von zuviel Spam dürfen nur noch registrierte Mitglieder Beiträge schreiben, und Gäste nur noch lesen.

Moderator: hannes

omario
Postleitzahl: 94550

wie man den Arm für den Kabinenluftstrom freigibt

Ungelesener Beitrag von omario »

Hallo aus Kalifornien
Ich möchte den Arm / Griff loslassen, um die Luftkanäle zu reinigen. Muss ich diesen seltsam aussehenden Verschluss abschrauben? oder etwas anderes?
Benötige ich ein Spezialwerkzeug, wenn ich das Befestigungselement entfernen muss?

Ich habe ein Youtube-Video. Der Arm muss von der Baugruppe gelöst werden, damit ich die Luftkanäle reinigen kann.
Also muss dieser Bolzen grundsätzlich gelöst werden. Was ist der beste Weg, ohne etwas zu zerbrechen
I have a youtube video. Need to release arm from assembly so i can clean the air ducts. so basically need to release this bolt. What is the best way without breaking anything

https://youtu.be/hDRMXR7gRLM
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

omario

Re: wie man den Arm für den Kabinenluftstrom freigibt

I added a youtube video

Ich habe ein Youtube-Video. Der Arm muss von der Baugruppe gelöst werden, damit ich die Luftkanäle reinigen kann.
Also muss dieser Bolzen grundsätzlich gelöst werden. Was ist der beste Weg, ohne etwas zu zerbrechen
I have a youtube video. Need to release arm from assembly so i can clean the air ducts. so basically need to release this bolt. What is the best way without breaking anything

https://youtu.be/hDRMXR7gRLM

hannes
Postleitzahl: 74918
Land: Deutschland

Ungelesener Beitrag von hannes »

woudn't it be easier to open the bolts that attach the whole thing to the firewall?
mfg
Hannes
Vincent Vega hat geschrieben:Don`t fuck with another man`s vehicle. It`s just against the rules
(Commodore A, 2TL ; Commodore A GS, 2TL)
Bild

omario

hannes hat geschrieben:woudn't it be easier to open the bolts that attach the whole thing to the firewall?

Wie viele Schrauben halten die Baugruppe an der Brandmauer? Ich sehe nur 2. Ist das richtig?

Ich bin auch besorgt, dass die Baugruppe möglicherweise auch an die Firewall geklebt wird. Ich sehe weißes Gel. Wenn ich versuche zu ziehen, besorgt, die Teile zu brechen.

How many bolts are holding the assembly to the fire wall? I only see 2. Is this correct?

Also, I am concerned that the assembly might be also glued to the firewall. I see white gel. If I try to pull, concerned to break the parts.

hannes
Postleitzahl: 74918

Ungelesener Beitrag von hannes »

Ja es sind nur 2 Schrauben und etwas Dichtmasse.

Yes its just 2 bolts and some sealing compound around the opening but that should be renewed anyways.

if it breaks i have some spares here :-)

i know the Rekord C was not seen very often in the US but the Opel GT was exported quite a lot and i think there is a big comunity over there. The Opels from that time share a lot of parts, especially the engines, transmissions, brakes so you might want to check with the opel gt comunity over there.
mfg
Hannes
Vincent Vega hat geschrieben:Don`t fuck with another man`s vehicle. It`s just against the rules
(Commodore A, 2TL ; Commodore A GS, 2TL)
Bild

omario

hannes hat geschrieben:Ja es sind nur 2 Schrauben und etwas Dichtmasse.

Yes its just 2 bolts and some sealing compound around the opening but that should be renewed anyways.

if it breaks i have some spares here :-)

i know the Rekord C was not seen very often in the US but the Opel GT was exported quite a lot and i think there is a big comunity over there. The Opels from that time share a lot of parts, especially the engines, transmissions, brakes so you might want to check with the opel gt comunity over there.
Thanks Hannes. I want to stay away from unbolting the unit from the firewall. Because it will be difficult to re-apply bond sealing compound. There must be an easy way to remove this bolt from the arm. What is holding the bolt from the front side, just this fastener?
see pictures. let me know what is the best way to remove the bolt to release the arm

thanks
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

CaM
Postleitzahl: 64732

Ungelesener Beitrag von CaM »

Hello Mario,

just take a tool that looks like a fork with two tines.

Than slide it under the washer and pry it off.

To mount it, take a small nut and a hammer

Kind regards
Schönen Gruß aus Momart
CaM

omario

CaM hat geschrieben:Hello Mario,

just take a tool that looks like a fork with two tines.

Than slide it under the washer and pry it off.

To mount it, take a small nut and a hammer

Kind regards
Got it. Will try it in the weekend.

Antworten